Talent

If only I could do this, if only I could do that! So many people that are so talented.

Talent is very special in my opinion. Everyone has a talent, some figure that out early some figure it out late. No one has the same talent, I mean two people might be good at soccer but one could Be excellent at shooting and the other at defending! Many people are good at many things and I wish I could have a lot of talent. Artist, that’s what I wish I would be good. They are so artsy and peaceful, just them and their art. My own talents are my best though and I always try new things to see what I’m good at! It’s quite fun:).

~Dani

4 thoughts on “Talent

1. The only things I am talented at are singing and skateboarding. I wish I was as brave as you to try new things but I’m really scared of that. I have a fear of failing.

• You shouldn’t be to scared! I mean it’s always good to be nervous when you try new things, but fearing failure will hold you back and limit you in life. I bet you are talented with a lot of things!

2. I don’t have a talent, I have more of a passion. Since I was in 1st grade I’ve loved the paranormal, like unexplained ghost, poltergeist, etc. I would love to be a paranormal investigator but I would get much money and nobody would take me seriously