All About Me!

So you came here to know about me huh? Well I don’t know if  I should tell you anything? Actually I could tell you a few things…OK OK OK, you convinced me, but just a few things and no more. Where to begin? Oh and I forgot to tell you I’m really bad at writing these all about me things, so lets talk about sports! I get a kick out of basketball, lacrosse, swimming, track and soccer. Don’t worry I’m not obsessed over sports…or am I? You’ll never know. mwahahaha. I’m sorry I was getting carried away. Anyway I’m obsessed with the show Portlandia! Portland. Is. A. Really. Weird. Place! I don’t really care for milk, or cheese, or bread, or chicken, or beef,  or cooked carrots, but when it comes down to it I’m not really a picky eater. BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK! Sorry those where my 2 dogs barking at my cat. So by now you’ve probably figured out I like to sing, WAIT! I wasn’t supposed to reveal that! You better keep your mouth shut cause no one should know that I like dance around to songs blasting throughout the house! Wait, what?! OK I’m done here!! Bye:)!

3 thoughts on “All About Me!

1. G’dayDani,

Thanks for registering for the March 2014 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th March, when the first challenge is published.

If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the challenge blog.

Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests – see list in blog header.

Feel free to add the 2014 badge to your blog.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

PS If using blogger platform, please have Name/URL as an option when leaving comments. If using kidblog, make sure readers can read and comment on posts.

2. G’day Dani,
    Love your introduction and the use of colour. Make sure to leave a link to this page back on the blogging challenge first post in the comment area. I would like to use this as an example in the next student blogging challenge in September.

3. Hi Dani
    Wow! That’s a fun post to read! Love your use of colour and fonts, and I enjoyed learning just a little about yourself – cleverly revealed.
    For someone who says they don’t much like to write about these things, so do a good job of it.
    I teach in Australia, and often have student taking part in the student blogging challenge. They would be impressed with your blog.
    I’m looking forward to catching up again as we go through the challenges.